Friday, June 18, 2010

Annette's Birthday fun


Annette was coming to meet me at my house and she didn't get there for a long while. She called and I said "what'd you do fall in?" LOL She had forgotten where her mother lives and was down by the 10 fwy on Grand. So we agreed to meet at the Chino Saver and just before I got there she called and said it is out of business. So after we were finished crying we agreed to meet at the Harkins and she said we could eat at a BBQ place by the theatre. Before I got there she called and said they are out of business too. Cheeez So I got off of the freeway and looked for the theatre but not there. I called Annette and said "Now I am lost." I had taken the wrong exit. So I doubled back and we were going to check out a italian restaurant there and upon reaching it.... you got it! It was out of business. We ended up at Zpizza and had a lovely dinner. We saw "The Prince of Persia." It was really good; Jake was darling in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment